- Developing unique and progressive ideas and producing effective designs.
- Creative art direction, idea conception, design production, problem solving, project management, and promotional marketing.
- Producing communications that meet clients’ budgets, objectives, preferences and branding strategy.
- Developing strategic branding and marketing plans.
- Writing artistic copy for advertisements, flyers, brochures, websites and catalogs.
- Publishing electronic communications, promotional messages, news releases, social media posts, and newsletters
- Bachelors of Science, Graphic Design, Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Associate Degree, Communications Studies, Art and Marketing, University of Maryland